Preventing excessive UV exposure is the only certain way to reduce sunburn and any consequent skin damage, but just how do you withstand a day of family fun at the beach or swimming? Provided that you’ve got a broad-spectrum sunscreen covering exposed skin, then you do not need to. However, before you hit for almost any old bottle on your beach bag, be aware that may some formulations could be irritating to sensitive baby skin. Here, physicians recommend the best sunscreen for babies and kids.
Table of Contents
- List of 10 Safest Sunscreen For Babies With Sensitive Skin
- 1. Badger – Baby Sunscreen Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Protection, Chamomile and Calendula Formula
- 2. Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+
- 3. Australian Gold Sunscreen Lotion for Baby, Non-Greasy, Broad Spectrum, Water Resistant, SPF 50
- 4. Blue Lizard Baby Sunscreen SPF 30
- 5. Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 6. Banana Boat Baby Sunscreen Tear-Free Sting-Free Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Lotion – SPF 50
- 7. Babyganics SPF 50 Baby Sunscreen Spray
- 8. Adorable Baby By Loving Naturals All Natural Sunscreen Stick SPF 30
- 9. Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion
- 10. Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Mineral Sunscreen Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 60 & Zinc Oxide, Water-Resistant, Hypoallergenic, Oil- & PABA-Free Baby Sunscreen
List of 10 Safest Sunscreen For Babies With Sensitive Skin
1. Badger – Baby Sunscreen Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Protection, Chamomile and Calendula Formula
- Safe, Powerful, & Gentle Baby Sunscreen. Badger’s SPF30 Baby Sunscreen Lotion includes non-nano Zinc Oxide to shield from the UVA & UVB rays, at a base of secure, calming USDA Certified Organic ingredients.
- It’s water & perspiration resistant for 40 minutes, biodegradable, and functions immediately upon program.
- Packaged into a BPA- and – Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tubing.
- This Baby Sunscreen Cream gets the light scent of Chamomile and Calendula, also may be used from the entire family!
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for infants and children.
2. Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen SPF 50+
- First sunscreen to maneuver Whole Foods Premium Care demands and top-rated by EWG considering production in 2010 using a”1″ score. Recipient of more awards than any other sunlight
- Absolutely free of biologically harmful compounds including avobenzone, oxybenzone, paraben, phthalates, PABA, 1,4 dioxane, along with UV compound absorbers
- Exceptionally successful with an SPF in 50+. Highest degree of water resistance each of the FDA (80-minute water immunity ) and broad-spectrum policy for UVA and UVB
- Reef Friendly: Free of recognized reef harmful compounds and reaches the Maximum level of biodegradability Non-nano zinc oxide formula, non-aerosol formula
3. Australian Gold Sunscreen Lotion for Baby, Non-Greasy, Broad Spectrum, Water Resistant, SPF 50
- Baby Lotions are all perfect for ultra-sensitive skin along with greatest program management!
- Safeguard your loved ones from UVA/UVB rays while organic Sunflower, Tea Tree and Olive Fruit Oils condition skin.
- Specially made out of sensitive skin in mind, also devised to become Fragrance Free.
4. Blue Lizard Baby Sunscreen SPF 30
- Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen’s mineral Baby sunscreen comprises no chemical sunscreen ingredients, so no parabens without any scents.
- Using just Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide, our Baby sunscreen protects you and your little one by behaving like a large number of tiny mirrors which reflect UV rays off.
- The SPF 30+ formulation offers accurate broad-spectrum protection against 97 percent of the sun’s burning rays.
5. Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Mineral Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Help safeguard your child’s skin against damaging UV rays and protect against sunburn with Neutrogena PURE & Free Baby Mineral Sunscreen.
- Formulated especially for baby’s delicate skin, so this dermatologist-tested infant sunscreen cream includes a naturally sourced 100 percent zinc oxide sunscreen formula that provides exceptional Broad Spectrum protection from damaging UVA and UVB rays.
- The tear-free sunscreen formulation comprises Purescreen Technology which helps absorb, scatter and reflect harmful sunrays.
- Free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes and annoying chemicals, it is safe to be used on baby’s sensitive skin and was given the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance.
- In the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand, our sterile baby zinc sunscreen is consuming for 80 minutes.
6. Banana Boat Baby Sunscreen Tear-Free Sting-Free Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Lotion – SPF 50
This sunscreen cream usually means no tearing, no burning off, only one happy child! The ultra-gentle formulation is non-stinging to eyes and has been clinically tested to become moderate to baby’s delicate skin.
- Tear-free and alcohol-free, will not sting eyes
- Hypoallergenic & Pediatrician-tested
- Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Water-resistant to get up to 80 minutes
- Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation
7. Babyganics SPF 50 Baby Sunscreen Spray
- Formulated without: PABA, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles
- Formulated with plant-derived and certified natural ingredients
- Formulated using NeoNourish Seed Oil Blend: our very own mix of tomato, sunflower, cranberry, black cumin and raspberry seed oils
- Ideal for high vulnerability areas and concentrated security – Broad spectrum SPF 50+ – UVA + UVB protection – Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Tear complimentary – Non-allergenic
- Pediatrician & Dermatologist tested – Product not tested on animals
8. Adorable Baby By Loving Naturals All Natural Sunscreen Stick SPF 30
- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS Our Organic Sunscreen for Children is Made from all natural components to ensure a healthy and natural feeling for the kid
- TOP RATED FOR SAFETY Natural Sunstick is great for infants toddler’s children and adults no artificial or chemical Ingredients have been ever used and is fully vegetarian
- BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB PROTECTION Our Normal Sunstick Provides a SPF 30+ Coverage that we reach through a synergistic mix of non-nano zinc oxide and natural oils
- WATER RESISTANT All-natural Sunstick for Infants and Kids may be implemented in body and is water resistant for up to 40 minutes prior to reapplying
- BROAD SPECTRUM UVA / UVB PROTECTION Our Normal Sunstick Provides a SPF 30 + policy that we reach through a synergistic mix of non nano zinc oxide and natural oils
9. Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion
- Coppertone Waterbabies is your #1 pediatrician recommended sunscreen brandnew.
- It’s strong protection against the sun’s most damaging rays, yet mild enough for baby’s delicate skin.
- Coppertone Waterbabies sunscreen has been wide spectrum UVA/UVB protection, so it is water-resistant, and hypoallergenic.
10. Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Mineral Sunscreen Stick with Broad Spectrum SPF 60 & Zinc Oxide, Water-Resistant, Hypoallergenic, Oil- & PABA-Free Baby Sunscreen
- Help safeguard your infant’s skin from sun damage and protect against sunburn with Neutrogena PURE & Free Baby Sunscreen Stick using Broad Spectrum SPF 60.
- Ideal for the baby’s delicate skin, so this extra-gentle infant vitamin sunscreen comes in an easy-to-use rod and moisturizes to skin to get a weightless, non-greasy texture and is excellent for ears and face.
- This infant sunscreen stick contains Purescreen, which comprises titanium dioxide, zinc oxide and 100 percent naturally-sourced sunscreen components. Our zinc sunscreen produces a protective display between your child’s skin and sunlight to give immediate SPF 60 Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- This extra-gentle infant sunscreen is especially formulated for sensitive skin and also has been given the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance for individuals with eczema or sensitive skin conditions.
- In the #1 dermatologist-recommended suncare brand, our hypoallergenic baby zinc sunscreen can also be PABA-free, fragrance-free and simmer for as many as 80 minutes.
Now that you know your baby is going to be protected, it is time to get outside and enjoy some fun in sunlight. Only pack your beach bag, grab the kids and head out — but do not forget the sunscreen!